Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holy Cow!

“Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” –Albert Einstein
Interesting...I never would have thought that Albert would have been of the belief of vegetarianism. Well, those who know me know that i love cows and animals, but i'm not a vegetarian, although i do not eat a lot of meat and i don't have a desire to touch raw meat (excluding the fish i'm going to catch, gut and fry this summer to complete one of my many lifetime goals!) I do eat it sparingly and the majority of my family is vegan...but i do like a good steak or burger every now and again! I do love cows though...they just teach me things everytime i pass them...probably, because they are content with their lot in life. That helps me be content with mine. And I learned that from a cow! Doesn't take much to impress me! Bring it on!

No comments: